Plastic Pallets are used for loading/unloading, transporting, and
Tapered bottom edges on all sides allow easy four-way entry and exit for pallet jacks and fork lifts.
The rugged, 2-piece design offers substantially longer life than typical wood pallets, eliminating the need for repairs while the roughened top deck reduces slippage and helps keep loads in place.
Advantages of plastic pallets:
- long terms of operation (10 years and more);
- high hygienic qualities;
- easy cleaning and disinfection;
- high durability and strength against bendings and blows;
- absence of any metal fasteners and splinters means no parts that can
protrude and damage products or cause injury;
- plastic pallets don't absorb moisture, bacteria, smells and don't
The products are certified.